We at ThinkDope would love for you to help us promote and get the word out there, but we do have a few brand guidelines in order to keep our brand’s integrity and recognizability.
ThinkDope in Text
When referring or linking to ThinkDope in a body of text or social media, please make sure the T in “think” and D in “dope” are capitalized and the two words do not have a space. If you’re using our name on social media, using an # or @ in-front of ThinkDope is recommended.
- Keep all logo marks proportionate, legible, and recognizable.
- Use the traditional Dark Grey and Blue version where a background allows.
- If you cannot, use the alternative provided best suitable to the background of where it’s placed.
- Maintain spacing of at least half of height of the logo on all four sides.
- Use our marks to link to our site, article, or official social media pages.
- Edit or alter our marks in anyway shape form – including colors, proportions, and orientations.
- Add filters and effects
- Use our marks as sponsors/supporters of projects or events without our written permission.
CMYK: 68, 13, 0, 0
CMYK: 68, 63, 61, 53
CMYK: 0, 0, 0, 0
Advertising & Buttons
We have put together an advertising package containing banner advertising and buttons in multiple dimensions – we’ve even included all sizes doubled for retina-ready design!
Here is a list of what the .ZIP includes;
Banners: 120 x 60, 120 x 90, 120 x 240, 120 x 600, 125 x 125, 160 x 600, 240 x 500, 250 x 250, 300 x 100, 300 x 250, 300 x 600, 336 x 280, 720 x 1440, 728 x 90.
Buttons: 16 x 16, 32 x 32, 64 x 64, 128 x 128 in square, square rounded, and circular variations.
Alternatively, you may make your own advertising with the logo marks provided on this page as long as you stick to our guidelines.